Information and Forms
New Client Information
Click here to download and print a new client packet
We have a variety of package pricing available for preventive care for your pet.
- Cat spays start at $65.00
- Cat neuters start at $50.00
- Dog spays start at $165.00
- Dog neuters start at $124.00
Please note: additional costs/conditions may apply.
Help with Difficult End-of-Life Decisions
Some say when one life ends, another begins. The circle of life is beautiful in its own respect, but can sometimes be bittersweet when the time has come to make difficult decisions about your pet’s remaining days. Our compassionate team of veterinarians and staff are also pet owners and pet lovers; we can relate to and we truly understand that deep connection that you share with your companion animal. We know that pets aren’t just pets . . . they are a beloved member of your family. It is with such compassion that we will exhaust all possible options before guiding you through the process of pet euthanasia.
Click here for more information on making the decision and what to expect.
To provide compassionate care to as many animals as we can, the Michigan Humane Society has created several innovative programs to make veterinary care more affordable. These programs translate to millions of dollars of subsidized veterinary care annually – click on the links below for more information.
- Straw Program
- Free Pet Food Program
- Low-Cost Spay/Neuter (see above)
- Preventive Care Packages (see above)
- Care Credit – line of credit for all health-related problems for your pets
- Payment programs
- Income-based veterinary discounts (link coming soon)
- Free Pit Bull Sterilization program
- Protect-a-Pet vaccine clinics
- 24-hour Emergency Veterinary Clinics
In case of an emergency please contact the closest veterinary emergency clinic.